PromoWriting

Friday, September 15, 2006

Offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee…and Keep Promoting It

Few things boost confidence like a 100% satisfaction guarantee. But it’s not enough to offer one. You must constantly promote it as well. For example, I mention my 100% satisfaction guarantee on my home page and in every proposal I send. When I write an acquisition direct mail package for a client, I work it into at least two elements, usually the letter and order form. In my renewal and billing series for publishers, I weave it into the copy as often as possible.

At a recent seminar I attended at DM Days NY on Optimizing Landing Pages, the speaker indicated the satisfaction guarantee was very important. Without it, response went down 11%.


Which means you should never take your satisfaction guarantee for granted. Promote it often, and in every channel you’re in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home